team Bl4K Index du Forum
team Bl4K
Le forum officielle de la team Bl4K /!\ Recherche et Destruction Normal /!\

team Bl4K Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Lead<Guita.r ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team Bl4K Index du Forum -> -> Accueil Bl4K <- ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
saburfari

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Lead<Guita.r Répondre en citant

Lead Guitar, la noche de los muertos vivientes

10cf746e54
not over-explanatory at all, exactly what ive been looking for reply x-Dio-xposted on Jul 29, 2008 08:38 am# nice dude! reply frettlessIBANEZposted on Aug 05, 2008 07:30 am# peachyman3 has it right on! my 10yo beginner finaly understands positions and note locations for first position. Dorian 3. Yet i need to know which of my fingers is the "index finger" . See the video clip below. This provides jazz guitarists with a source of "licks", melodic phrases and ideas they incorporate either intact or in variations, and is an established way of learning from the previous generations of players. You can do the same with the major and minor scales, as well.Keep the same number of frets between your fingers no matter where you start - the position changes but the pattern stays the same.

if ur a beginner beginner keep with it though reply HawkaLuigiposted on Dec 08, 2006 11:14 pm# this was a big help thanks! reply Billie236posted on Dec 26, 2006 06:10 am# Excellent Everything I Needed To Know reply VioletStrummerposted on Dec 27, 2006 11:37 pm# Pre instruction to those who have never seriously played guitar. Between these octaves are a total of 12 white and black keys. Once your pick reaches the next string, your hand must too. It is also the simplest scale to learn, following a basic "box" pattern. The B string played on the third fret produces the D note. -1 reply UraniYumposted on Oct 11, 2006 08:18 pm# this is the least heplful lesson i've ever read. TO SIMPLIFY IT, just remember that the principal chords in a key are the root note (C Chord), 4th note (F Chord), and the 5th note (G Chord). Each musical key contains 7 of these notes in different variations based on the key you select. This version of How to Master Lead Guitar Basics was reviewed by Nate Savage on March 3, 2016. Be sure to have your speakers turn on, and please allow a few seconds for the video to load.

bobby love the way you lookthe tomorrow people us s01e08fifty shades audiopretty little liars s01e03 720ppretty little liars s01e11All New Beaver Hunt 8star trek enterprise foveve season 1the flash zerounsealed alien files s02e18

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team Bl4K Index du Forum -> -> Accueil Bl4K <- -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006